26 Jul Why You Need a Wedding Planner for Your Big Day
With your wedding date feeling so close around the corner, the first big decision you have to make would be whether or not you are going to hire a wedding planner, or not. To do this, you have to ask yourself some questions:
● Do you think you have the time to plan this yourself?
● Are you able to afford a wedding planner?
● Should you really be shouldering too many tasks?
In our experience, unless you have the time to spend on planning your wedding yourself (and truthfully, what bride really has the time?), you would be much better off hiring a wedding planner. Here are a few reasons why we think using an experienced wedding planning Washington DC company can help make your wedding perfect!
- You can relax before your big day – You will be under enough stress getting everything ready, so you shouldn’t have to worry about how the venue will look like, selecting vendors, or managing finances. Leave all that to the wedding planner and give yourself some time to relax before (and on the day of) your wedding!
- Picking your vendors – As someone who hasn’t had much experience in the industry, it may be challenging trying to find the best vendors to attend to your wedding needs. You would have to choose from a myriad of vendors while also keeping budget and dates in mind. A wedding planner will already have contacts who they trust and know will do a good job. This saves you a lot of time and money in the long run.
- Liaising with the vendors – Once the vendors have been selected, there is still the massive task of organizing every aspect of the wedding. This involves constant communication between you and the vendor, taking up a lot of time and causing more stress the closer you get to the wedding date. A wedding planner will take care of liaising with all vendors on your behalf without compromising quality.Also, vendors prefer to work with planners because they both know what needs to be done without additional explanation. All paperwork and procedures can be done smoothly without delay.
- Turning your dream into reality – As a couple, each of you has your own dream or concept of your wedding that you would like to see. A type of wedding where you want your life as a happy couple to begin. A wedding planner will be able to listen to your wants and conceptualize them into the wedding that you truly want. And if you are unsure about how your wedding will look, then a wedding planner can still help you come up with a wedding style that sounds perfect to you!
Your wedding planner will be someone who is there to take care of all your wants when you need them, give you answers when you want them, and will be your guiding light through the whole wedding. So if you’re still on the fence about getting a wedding planner, this is your nudge to pick up the phone and hire one!
If you are looking for a phenomenal wedding experience, look no further! At AV Creation Group, we have packages for everyone within Washington DC and Virginia. You won’t be disappointed with our services.